Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

Spring has sprung! There's so much great stuff happening and although I miss beautiful Southern California, I know how lucky we are that we get to live in an amazing part of the world.

This sh*t makes me happy...

This amazing art sculpture is finally here for the TED talks:
Unnumbered Sparks by Janet Echelman and Aron Koblin  

And this massive spinning chandelier by Rodney Graham is being installed soon under the Granville Street bridge:
Find out more about it here.
Vancouver is going to look like this soon:

These are my favorite spring flowers and they are everywhere:

My Husband and I are moving here next month:
Welcome to "The Drive".
Which means we will be in a prime location for this:


It's stays lighter later-much later, in June the sun goes down around 9:30! I can take Maggie to one of the many parks in Vancouver and have this views just like this:

And the best part...
Spring Skiing!!! (photo cred: white-peak.com)


Happy Spring!

  

~Mrs. G
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!