Sunday, August 17, 2014

Baby G - We're Ready For You.



To say we are excited and thrilled is a huge understatement.  My husband is the most AMAZING person on this planet, I'm so lucky to get to share this experience with him.  He is going to be the best dad in the whole world. He cannot wait to teach our little one to surf, snowboard and golf (someone really wants a boy!) Although I am pretty good at at least two of those things so we all know girls can do ANYTHING boys can do...sometimes even better.

By now you probably seen this announcement on FB or  IG, I am overwhelmed by the amount of love and support, well-wishes and congrats from everyone! It's time to make it blog official and let you all know there are going to be some changes to my little blog.

I hope you'll stick around because I'm going to document this whole pregnancy this thing.  Before, during and after! I've got lots to say and I am sure hilarity will ensue knowing this household.

And getting this shot?  My next post that I am working on is sharing with you the blooper pics!  I laughed so hard looking through all of pictures with these two "trying" to corporate. 

Feeling lucky, blessed, excited and thankful...

~Mrs. G