Monday, October 6, 2014

Daddy, Get Yer Shotgun Ready.

We're having a girl!

First off I have to say that I am beyond thankful that we have a healthy baby.  That scan scared the shit out of me and I really don't know when I have been that nervous.  I really didn't care what the gender was as we were sitting there with the dead serious tech revealing nothing. All I wanted to know was that we had a healthy peanut growing with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes.

But let's not kid ourselves — when the Dr. told us we were having a girl, I screamed!  Kyle and I just cried and held each other, I'll never forget that moment.  

Truth be told, I knew long ago when we started trying that I was always meant to have a girl.  

Let me just say what a great father Kyle is going to be to our little girl.  He takes such good care of me - I know this little girl is going to be so loved, so protected and yes so spoiled. I cannot wait to teach our little one to snowboard and Kyle will of course have her surfing in no time.

I am so excited to head home next month and celebrate Baby Gaulin all weekend long with my friends and family.  The love and support they have given us has been amazing.  

Feeling elated, blessed, excited, and most of all in love...

~Mrs. G