Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy 2018


2018 is the year I bring this little blog of mine back to life. Truthfully, I have a post that I've been working on for quite some time, it's just not ready in my eyes to go public. It's so personal and I want to be sure I get everything right before I post it.

I keep thinking about what will change with this blog? I'm working on a new look and feel as they say in my world. The content (another buzzword for you) will focus mainly on mom life and antics with Remi. I use this blog as a journal of sorts and love looking back on past posts. 

One post that I looked back at was one that talked about Friendship Divorce. The past couple of years  saw a few of those friendships come back together. I feel that since becoming a mom, I really needed to let go of stupid shit and band together with other moms since we all can use support from one another. I cherish these ladies more than anything and feel blessed to have reconnected with them. 

However, since becoming a mom, my bullshit tolerance is lower than it ever was. I was never one for Mommy and Me groups because the competition amongst some moms was no joke! I did just sign Remi up for dance class which should be interesting. I really just want to put Remi in a pink tutu and watch her twirl around. I know some people sign up their toddlers in hopes of having them become the next Anna Pavlova, I'm just hoping Remi doesn't have a tantrum and throw her shoes at someone.

Speaking of tantrums, our little one will be three next month and she is a pistol. She's my kid all right — no doubt about that. She's quite funny and super sweet but man, she can be stubborn and she definitely has opinions. 

Well, that's it for now. I hope you'll stay with me and follow along on our adventures - both big and small. I may also offer up recipes, workout tips and makeup tutorials.

~LM

P.S. I am in no way doing that last part.
P.S.S Writing disclaimer: Once again, let me remind you that I am not a copywriter so please refrain from commenting on my writing style or grammar mistakes. If you're one of my super-talented copywriter friends, comment away (you know who you are). 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Leave them here!